"Sugar Fit" Debut Featured at The Stratton Setlist and at Grove Sessions
Collab with Stratton
On Friday, September 25, 2020, not only did we just drop our latest album, "Sugar Fit," but we were featured in The Stratton Setlist. Though this is not the first time we have collaborated--here's our interview that featured Lori Stratton ( http://bit.ly/strattonguestblog )--it the first time that our new funk album has been featured on its actual debut date! Needless to say, we're thrilled!
Featured at Grove Sessions
We were also honored to have had our record release livestream with our friends at Grove Studios (Ypsilanti, MI) and, of course, this is not our first time working with them either. [Here's the last time we hang out--when the pandemic began good-fashion: https://bit.ly/Ep122GroveIntpod ]
Here's us hanging out for the "Sugar Fit" Record Release Livestream:
There's still time....
Hey, just because you missed these two, doesn't mean that you should miss out on the album! So, how about this:
If you need to know more about this whole "Sugar Fit" thing, click here: https://bit.ly/SugarFitlanding
If you're ready to buy, click here: https://bit.ly/BPJbandcamp
If you want "Sugar Fit"-themed merch, click here: http://bit.ly/sugarfitmerch
Well, that's it.
Thanks for checking us out.
If you need to know any more, feel free to engage with at any number of ways:
· Blog: http://bit.ly/bpblogsubscribe
· Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/bloomingprejippie
· Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/bloomingprejipp
· Instagram: http://www.instagram.com/bloomingprejippie
· Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/bloomingprejippie
· YouTube: http://bit.ly/youtubesubprejippie
· SoundCloud (Gab & Jam podcast): http://bit.ly/gabandjam
· SoundCloud (music): http://bit.ly/prejippiesoundcloud
· BandCamp (music): http://bit.ly/BandCampPMG
· Spotify Artist Profile: https://bit.ly/bpjspotfollow (Please follow!)
· Funky Happy People (Who Listen to a Variety of Genres of Music) Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/funkyhappyjoin
· Be the Next D.I.Y. Rock Star Facebook Group: http://bit.ly/diyrockstarjoin